We are open and here to help you!
At this time our physical offices will be closed to the public, however, you can still reach us by telephone or email to discuss your situation. Further, our regulating body has authorized Licensed Insolvency Trustee to conduct telephone consultations to adhere with Social Distancing.
Please contact us at 310-JOHN (5646)
We are closely monitoring the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and what impact it is having on our community. In this regard, Adamson & Associates Inc. wants our customers to know the health and well-being of our customers, employees, families and the community remains top priority.
We are trying to adhere by health authorities and our governing body by limiting and reducing the amount of personal interaction we have between staff and customers.
Thank you for your patience during this challenging time and we will continue to update our actions as information become available to us.
Keep well, be safe and healthy.
- What you Need to Know about Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) and Taxes
- How to Make Your Cash Work Even in a Cashless Society
- Managing Your Finances During The Covid-19 Crisis
- How To Cope With Debt During a Job Loss
- Ontario’s Action Plan: Responding to COVID‑19
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
Free Consultation – Don’t hesitate to call us at 310-JOHN (5646)